A 'Touch of Brussels for Nurses' 2019
The objective is for those nurses to learn about the European environment from a novice perspective or for those already some familiar with a network. For them to learn more on the mechanisms and dynamics of the European Union and Europe and to get inspired to be engaged in ESNO. We have composed an interested program especially for nurses with guest speakers interested getting to know the nurses as well.
- Attending is free of charge.
- Venue: Office HOPE, Avenue Marnix 30, 1000 Brussels, Metro station: Trone
- because a maximum of 25 persons, after regirstration you will receive an confirmation and invitation.
13:00 Introduction of the day:
Purpose and tour de table on expectations
13:30 Europe, how it works in a nutshell for healthcare professionals and how it works in context for specialist nurses.
- EU Commission, institutes, regulations and Agencies
- Joined Actions: AMR – Vaccination – Health workforce
- European Patient Organisation(s) – collaboration and engagement.
- Health Workforce initiatives and Nurses engagement
14:00 Health Institutes
- HOPE: Pascal Garel, Chief Executive, Missions and projects,
- ESNO: Ber Oomen, Executive Director,
- PGEU: Ilaria Passarani, Secretary General.
- EHMA: Michele Calabro, Policy and Communications
- EAHP: Stephanie Kohl, Policy and Advocacy officer
16:15 Pharmaceutical industry in Brussels
Medicines For Europe: Medicine Added Value